When you place an order with us, we want to assure you that we will do our very best to get your items to you or your recipient as quickly and efficiently as possible. We use UPS as our primary shipping provider (alternate carriers may occasionally be used), and there are a few things that you can do to assure the shipping process goes smoothly:
- Please double check your full shipping address(es) before placing your order. NOTE: Additional fees for address corrections are significant with shipping companies.
- UPS will only deliver to street addresses – no post office boxes.
- If your mail goes to a post office box, you will need to fill out both the billing (P.O. Box address) and shipping (street address) information, so UPS can deliver to your home or business.
- If a gift recipient only has a post office address, we will use the UPS calculated shipping amount for the charge and take it to our local post office.
- We guarantee delivery to the address that you have provided to us. If for some reason we are unable to get your package delivered, we will call or email you to check the address that was provided to us and try again.
- Shipping charges will be calculated by the UPS shipping calculator that is synced with our account. The rate that is calculated will be for UPS Ground Shipping, so if faster service is needed, please be sure to select an expedited shipping option. Any orders going outside the contiguous United States (AK, HI, any U.S. territories and Canada) will incur additional charges and we will contact you directly to discuss the most economical shipping. Or, you can contact us in advance of placing your order to understand the additional charges (800-787-2716 or 814-466-2386).
- Free Shipping is offered on orders over $75 going to a single address within the continental United States.
At Tait Farm Foods, we unconditionally guarantee our products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, we will gladly refund your money within 30 days of purchase.