When you place an order with us, we want to assure you that we will do our very best to get your items to you or your recipient as quickly and efficiently as possible. We use UPS as our primary shipping provider, and there are a few things that you can do to assure the shipping process goes smoothly.
- Please double check your full shipping address(es) before placing your order.
- UPS will only deliver to street addresses – no post office boxes.
- If your mail goes to a post office box, you will need to fill out both the billing (P.O. Box address) and shipping (street address) information, so UPS can deliver to your home or business.
- If a gift recipient only has a post office address, we will use the UPS calculated shipping amount for the charge and take it to our local post office.
- We guarantee delivery to the address that you have provided to us. If for some reason we are unable to get your package delivered, we will call or email you to check the address that was provided to us and try again.
UPS Delivery Options for packages sent in the contiguous 48 states.
- Ground – 2 to 8 business days from receiving your order, depending on the destination.
- 2nd Day Air – 2 business days. Orders must be received by 1pm EST to be shipped that day.
- Next Day Air – Arrives the next business day. Orders must be received by 1pm EST to be shipped that day.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States, please consider UPS Second Day Air, or call the office to obtain the most efficient shipping rates, 814-466-2386 or 800-787-2716.
Here at Tait Farm Foods, we unconditionally guarantee our products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, we will gladly refund your money within 30 days of your purchase.
Feel free to contact us by email or phone.